Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Disable Right mouse button

priya_sankapriya_sanka Posts: 15Member
Hi,
While executing a form i want to disable right mouse button on the form. What to do. Please tell me.

Thanks and Regards,
Krishna Priya.

Comments

• BitByBit_ThorBitByBit_Thor Posts: 2,444Member
    : Hi,
    : While executing a form i want to disable right mouse button on the form. What to do. Please tell me.
    :
    : Thanks and Regards,
    : Krishna Priya.
    :

You know... it would help if you do not intrude in someone else's post and ask your question!

Now, back to your question and my answer (which I already posted in another thread):
    What's to disable? Within the client area of the form (that's where you put the controls) there is no predefined action for right mouse click.
    Do you mean that you don't want the controls to react to a right-mouseclick event? I don't think there is an easy way in which you can...
    Atleast, I wouldn't know of an easy way to disable the context menu a Textbox generates when right-clicked...

Greets...
    Richard

• priya_sankapriya_sanka Posts: 15Member
    Sorry for intruding in someone else's post and asking question. I dont know that we should not do like that.
    My problem is in a textbox when i right click i am getting a drop down menu. I dont want that menu to be displayed, and i dont know what to do.

Thanks & Regards
    Priya.
  • BitByBit_ThorBitByBit_Thor Posts: 2,444Member
    : Sorry for intruding in someone else's post and asking question. I dont know that we should not do like that.
    : My problem is in a textbox when i right click i am getting a drop down menu. I dont want that menu to be displayed, and i dont know what to do.
    :
    : Thanks & Regards
    : Priya.
    :

Sorry, but I don't think there is an easy way to do such...

Greets...
    Richard