Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Open source code for "Diary" project VB 6

laurainlaurain Posts: 16Member
[b][red]This message was edited by laurain at 2005-7-14 16:49:38[/red][/b][hr]
Anyone willing to give away a usable source code for a diary project that can save and retrieve the file it makes?
Or any small program that can save and retrieve the file it creates and has more than one text box? Looking for a woking example to learn from for my VB 6 project.
Thanks!

Comments

• laurainlaurain Posts: 16Member
    : [b][red]This message was edited by laurain at 2005-7-14 16:49:38[/red][/b][hr]
    : Anyone willing to give away a usable source code for a diary project that can save and retrieve the file it makes?
    : Or any small program that can save and retrieve the file it creates and has more than one text box? Looking for a woking example to learn from for my VB 6 project.
    : Thanks!
    :
    :
    :
    Also, would like the labels and textbox text saved and printable.
    Anyone have something like this?
    THaNKS
  • BitByBit_ThorBitByBit_Thor Posts: 2,444Member
    : : [b][red]This message was edited by laurain at 2005-7-14 16:49:38[/red][/b][hr]
    : : Anyone willing to give away a usable source code for a diary project that can save and retrieve the file it makes?
    : : Or any small program that can save and retrieve the file it creates and has more than one text box? Looking for a woking example to learn from for my VB 6 project.
    : : Thanks!
    : :
    : Also, would like the labels and textbox text saved and printable.
    : Anyone have something like this?
    : THaNKS
    :

There's something you need to know. This is a forum where you can get help to questions, but these questions have to be specific. You can't really ask for full source codes (you might be lucky and someone has it, but don't count on it). You should try Google or other VB sites with examples.
    The other thing you could do is try to program it yourself and anything you can't figure out you can ask here. It seems to me you just need to learn VB's file handling system.

Greets...
    Richard