Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

HTTP Post

Good Afternoon,

I am desperately seeking an answer to this.

I have a company that wants to use HTTP Post to log into my company's web site. That is the easy part.

The difficult part is... they have an intranet. Each one of their employees has a unique log in to go into their intranet. After they log into their intranet, then they want to be able to click on the link and post into our web site with a specific username and password assigned just for them.

How would the company set it up so the link has that username and password in the HTTP Post code unique to whomever is signed onto the portal?

Thank you!