Delphi Code Editor - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Delphi Code Editor

martbasemartbase Posts: 49Member
Hi Experts and Developers,

I am interested in developing an editor similar to the Delphi code editor. I am so impressed by the Delphi editor that I would like to have my own stand alone editor which is exactly the same. Does any one have the source code for the Delphi editor? I would really love to have the source code. Also any artices, examples and any kind of assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• GaashiusGaashius Posts: 349Member
    : Hi Experts and Developers,
    :
    : I am interested in developing an editor similar to the Delphi code editor. I am so impressed by the Delphi editor that I would like to have my own stand alone editor which is exactly the same. Does any one have the source code for the Delphi editor? I would really love to have the source code. Also any artices, examples and any kind of assistance will be highly appreciated.
    :
    : Thank you.
    :
    You can download the Dev C++'s editor source to learn, it's almost the same.

Any questions? Just ask!

:-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)

• martbasemartbase Posts: 49Member
    Hi,

Can you please provide me with the link for downloading the Dev C++'s editor source. Thanks a lot for the quick reply.
    : Hi,
    :
    : Can you please provide me with the link for downloading the Dev C++'s editor source. Thanks a lot for the quick reply.
    :
    You're welcome :-)

Here:
    www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html

Any questions? Just ask!

• martbasemartbase Posts: 49Member
    Hi Gaashius,

Thanks a million for all the help and for being so quick to reply. It is exactly what I wanted. You dont know how happy I am. Thanks again!
    : Hi Gaashius,
    :
    : Thanks a million for all the help and for being so quick to reply. It is exactly what I wanted. You dont know how happy I am. Thanks again!
    :
    You're welcome :-)
    Any questions? Just ask!