Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Access 2000 Change color

XeonicXpressioXeonicXpressio Member Posts: 5
How can I change the background color of a single row in the details section of a continuous form. Right now if I try to change the color of a single row it changes the color of all the rows.

Comments

• splansingsplansing Member Posts: 140
    : How can I change the background color of a single row in the details section of a continuous form. Right now if I try to change the color of a single row it changes the color of all the rows.
    :
    There is no way to accomplish what you are trying. In fact, there is no way to change the appearance of any part of a continuous form that doesn't impact every record on the form. Add a Yes/No field to your table and use a checkbox to indicate a change in the record's status if you need to do something like that.
  • XeonicXpressioXeonicXpressio Member Posts: 5
    : : How can I change the background color of a single row in the details section of a continuous form. Right now if I try to change the color of a single row it changes the color of all the rows.
    : :
    : There is no way to accomplish what you are trying. In fact, there is no way to change the appearance of any part of a continuous form that doesn't impact every record on the form. Add a Yes/No field to your table and use a checkbox to indicate a change in the record's status if you need to do something like that.
    :
    So I assume this holds true for Access 2003 also?
  • splansingsplansing Member Posts: 140
    : : : How can I change the background color of a single row in the details section of a continuous form. Right now if I try to change the color of a single row it changes the color of all the rows.
    : : :
    : : There is no way to accomplish what you are trying. In fact, there is no way to change the appearance of any part of a continuous form that doesn't impact every record on the form. Add a Yes/No field to your table and use a checkbox to indicate a change in the record's status if you need to do something like that.
    : :
    : So I assume this holds true for Access 2003 also?
    :
    I haven't played with it yet, but I would guess so. Unless they specifically say otherwise, which they would probably do in big bold letters if they took the trouble to change it.