Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Delphi Programmer Seeks Project

Hi,

I have been programming in Delphi for years now and I'm currently without a project worthy of my attention. If anyone has a need of my help or is also looking for a project to join please email me gj_williams2000@yahoo.co.uk and let me know.

Anything considered. I am also considering finding other Delphi programmers to form a new project, probably something based on the internet tcp/ip.

Gareth

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Hi,
    :
    : I have been programming in Delphi for years now and I'm currently without a project worthy of my attention. If anyone has a need of my help or is also looking for a project to join please email me gj_williams2000@yahoo.co.uk and let me know.
    :
    : Anything considered. I am also considering finding other Delphi programmers to form a new project, probably something based on the internet tcp/ip.
    :
    : Gareth
    :
    I could use some help with creating a full ECB based on the TWebBrowser component inside its OnBeforeNavigate. I can already supply the info for a GET but I also need to be able to fill the ECB for a POST, including the values, which are stored in a form on the webpage.