Delphi Programmer Seeks Project - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Delphi Programmer Seeks Project

Hi,

I have been programming in Delphi for years now and I'm currently without a project worthy of my attention. If anyone has a need of my help or is also looking for a project to join please email me [email protected] and let me know.

Anything considered. I am also considering finding other Delphi programmers to form a new project, probably something based on the internet tcp/ip.

Gareth

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Hi,
    :
    : I have been programming in Delphi for years now and I'm currently without a project worthy of my attention. If anyone has a need of my help or is also looking for a project to join please email me [email protected] and let me know.
    :
    : Anything considered. I am also considering finding other Delphi programmers to form a new project, probably something based on the internet tcp/ip.
    :
    : Gareth
    :
    I could use some help with creating a full ECB based on the TWebBrowser component inside its OnBeforeNavigate. I can already supply the info for a GET but I also need to be able to fill the ECB for a POST, including the values, which are stored in a form on the webpage.