Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

how do i define a suitable JTree data structure?

bengesbenges Posts: 331Member
hi all,

need your help, i have done all of the JTree part of my applet, except now only headache problem is that how do i gonna define my JTree data structure efficiently? i mean that there are many possible of data that will pass through the applet to create my JTree, there may be not in order though, so how can i define a suitable data structure to handle the data that coming in to the JTree?

what i have done so far is that i have created a class (consider the data object) to handle the data, whereby the server will pass the data according to the class structure, which then i get the data from there and create my JTree node. in the data object, for sure i put a parameter that will detect the level of the tree node, where i can successfully put it in the JTree, but is there any other better way?

thank you