Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Email Using SMTP and ASP.NET

laheqlaheq Posts: 1Member
I am developing a system to report problems and requests. The system is installed in local server and can be accessed only in our intranet. I want to be able to send a notification email to the right person whenever there is a new request for that person. for example, I want to send an Email to Steve ( steve@yahoo.com ) whenever there is a requset asigned to him.
I have no idea about what I need to be able to do that.

Comments

• iwilld0itiwilld0it Posts: 1,134Member
    : I am developing a system to report problems and requests. The system is installed in local server and can be accessed only in our intranet. I want to be able to send a notification email to the right person whenever there is a new request for that person. for example, I want to send an Email to Steve ( steve@yahoo.com ) whenever there is a requset asigned to him.
    : I have no idea about what I need to be able to do that.
    :
    :
    :

Try this tutorial

http://aspalliance.com/articleViewer.aspx?aId=149&pId=-1