Visual Java - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Visual Java

seancampbellseancampbell Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 684Member ✭✭✭
I unfortunatly am being forced to program with the GUI aspect of java. Although I do not like java all that much, I kind of don't have a choice at school ;).

I was wondering if anyone knows a good place to look at improving my knowledge of program in this aspect outside of school. I dislike my school and my teacher barely speaks english. My books are horrible and although I can follow their spaghetti coding, I would rather learn from somewhere that is actually good.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,
Sean

Comments

• ZarjayZarjay Posts: 21Member
    : I unfortunatly am being forced to program with the GUI aspect of java. Although I do not like java all that much, I kind of don't have a choice at school ;).
    :
    : I was wondering if anyone knows a good place to look at improving my knowledge of program in this aspect outside of school. I dislike my school and my teacher barely speaks english. My books are horrible and although I can follow their spaghetti coding, I would rather learn from somewhere that is actually good.
    :
    : Thanks in advance for any assistance,
    : Sean
    :

I recommend the following link: http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/index.html