A freeware FFT(Fast Fourier Transform) Component? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

A freeware FFT(Fast Fourier Transform) Component?

hadipardishadipardis Posts: 134Member
Hi Dear All
I need a freeware FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) Component or Unit to perform a 2D-FFT on an arbitrary input image!
Can anyone help me?
Cheers
Bye

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Hi Dear All
    : I need a freeware FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) Component or Unit to perform a 2D-FFT on an arbitrary input image!
    : Can anyone help me?
    : Cheers
    : Bye
    :
    Use google to find them. There are several good ones on the net, which include their full source and are freeware.
  • hadipardishadipardis Posts: 134Member
    : : Hi Dear All
    : : I need a freeware FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) Component or Unit to perform a 2D-FFT on an arbitrary input image!
    : : Can anyone help me?
    : : Cheers
    : : Bye
    : :
    : Use google to find them. There are several good ones on the net, which include their full source and are freeware.
    :
    Thanks Dear Zibadian. But unfortunately I could not find any good one.
    Can you show me some of them?
    Bye
    : : : Hi Dear All
    : : : I need a freeware FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) Component or Unit to perform a 2D-FFT on an arbitrary input image!
    : : : Can anyone help me?
    : : : Cheers
    : : : Bye
    : : :
    : : Use google to find them. There are several good ones on the net, which include their full source and are freeware.
    : Thanks Dear Zibadian. But unfortunately I could not find any good one.
    : Can you show me some of them?
    : Bye
    :
    Here is a site which lists several other sources: http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab/Library/Delphi/MathFunctions/Engineering.htm#DSP
    It also has several sources available. I myself use a variant of the dsxfft component.
    : : : : Hi Dear All
    : : : : I need a freeware FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) Component or Unit to perform a 2D-FFT on an arbitrary input image!
    : : : : Can anyone help me?
    : : : : Cheers
    : : : : Bye
    : : : :
    : : : Use google to find them. There are several good ones on the net, which include their full source and are freeware.
    : : Thanks Dear Zibadian. But unfortunately I could not find any good one.
    : : Can you show me some of them?
    : : Bye
    : Here is a site which lists several other sources: http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab/Library/Delphi/MathFunctions/Engineering.htm#DSP
    : It also has several sources available. I myself use a variant of the dsxfft component.
    :
    But when I try to compile or install TFastFourier component in the DsxFastFourier.pas (dsxfft.zip in Delphi 6) I got the following error:
    line 68: published property 'TransformedData' cannot be of type array!
    Please note that in line 68 of this file, there is a published property as follows:
    property TransformedData[idx:integer]:TComplex read ....
    Now, How I can compile and install it?
    Thanks
    : : : : : Hi Dear All
    : : : : : I need a freeware FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) Component or Unit to perform a 2D-FFT on an arbitrary input image!
    : : : : : Can anyone help me?
    : : : : : Cheers
    : : : : : Bye
    : : : : :
    : : : : Use google to find them. There are several good ones on the net, which include their full source and are freeware.
    : : : Thanks Dear Zibadian. But unfortunately I could not find any good one.
    : : : Can you show me some of them?
    : : : Bye
    : : Here is a site which lists several other sources: http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab/Library/Delphi/MathFunctions/Engineering.htm#DSP
    : : It also has several sources available. I myself use a variant of the dsxfft component.
    : But when I try to compile or install TFastFourier component in the DsxFastFourier.pas (dsxfft.zip in Delphi 6) I got the following error:
    : line 68: published property 'TransformedData' cannot be of type array!
    : Please note that in line 68 of this file, there is a published property as follows:
    : property TransformedData[idx:integer]:TComplex read ....
    : Now, How I can compile and install it?
    : Thanks
    :
    Change the TransfromedData into a public property.
    : : : : : : Hi Dear All
    : : : : : : I need a freeware FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) Component or Unit to perform a 2D-FFT on an arbitrary input image!
    : : : : : : Can anyone help me?
    : : : : : : Cheers
    : : : : : : Bye
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : Use google to find them. There are several good ones on the net, which include their full source and are freeware.
    : : : : :
    : : : : Thanks Dear Zibadian. But unfortunately I could not find any good one.
    : : : : Can you show me some of them?
    : : : : Bye
    : : : Here is a site which lists several other sources: http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab/Library/Delphi/MathFunctions/Engineering.htm#DSP
    : : : It also has several sources available. I myself use a variant of the dsxfft component.
    : : But when I try to compile or install TFastFourier component in the DsxFastFourier.pas (dsxfft.zip in Delphi 6) I got the following error:
    : : line 68: published property 'TransformedData' cannot be of type array!
    : : Please note that in line 68 of this file, there is a published property as follows:
    : : property TransformedData[idx:integer]:TComplex read ....
    : : Now, How I can compile and install it?
    : : Thanks
    : Change the TransfromedData into a public property.
    :
    Hi!
    Thank you for your help. I was installed this component successfully.
    But I have a problem for using this component.
    I wrote the following code:
    //---------------------------------------------------------------------
    procedure TForm1.DSXFastFourier1GetData(index: Integer;
    var Value: TComplex);
    begin
    // Sample Count=4 and so I defind input data as [0 1 2 3]
    Value.Real:=index;
    Value.Imag:=0;
    end;

procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
    var i:integer;
    begin

DSXFastFourier1.fft;

for i:=1 to 4 do //Sample Count=4
    begin
    showmessage(floattostr(DSXFastFourier1.TransformedData[i].real)+'+i'+floattostr(DSXFastFourier1.TransformedData[i].imag));
    end;

end;
    //---------------------------------------------------------------------
    The above code is executed when Button1 clicked. After this
    action, the TDsxFastFourier.OnGetData to obtain input data will occured.
    (Input Data= [ 0 1 2 3] and SampleCount=4)
    After this stage, the output result will display by showmessage
    procedure.
    But the output of this component is wrong. For instance you
    can test it in Matlab by the following code:
    x=[0 1 2 3];
    f=fft(x);
    Now, What is the problem?