Reading an XML file ... - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Reading an XML file ...

Chimera2012Chimera2012 Posts: 4Member
Hiii C# experts ,

I am really stuck with that...

I couldnt been able to read the complete xml document... there are many things about it .. XmlReader, XmlTextReader, XmlNodeList .... etc...

However I couldnt understand that exactly... and pick the approtiate of them for me...

my questio is that...

my xml file looks like..

what can I do ... I need to get the values of the attributes and display them.. I prefer node by node display ... I mean one node means that the and its all subatrributes (I think I explainded)...

and also I want to display them in an windows form... not in console... which windows form element should I use... I want to use listView item but I am not succeded....
is there any options and suggestions.. ? ..

Comments

• IDKIDK Posts: 1,784Member
    : Hiii C# experts ,
    :
    :
    : I am really stuck with that...
    :
    : I couldnt been able to read the complete xml document... there are many things about it .. XmlReader, XmlTextReader, XmlNodeList .... etc...
    :
    : However I couldnt understand that exactly... and pick the approtiate of them for me...
    :
    : my questio is that...
    :
    : my xml file looks like..
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : what can I do ... I need to get the values of the attributes and display them.. I prefer node by node display ... I mean one node means that the and its all subatrributes (I think I explainded)...
    : ....
    :
    :
    : and also I want to display them in an windows form... not in console... which windows form element should I use... I want to use listView item but I am not succeded....
    : is there any options and suggestions.. ? ..
    :
    Do it yourself!!
    Don't use any funcs.
    It's hard to do them do what you want to do.

[b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]