Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Error while printing word document

jchackujchacku Posts: 3Member
[b][red]This message was edited by jchacku at 2005-6-20 0:9:23[/red][/b][hr]
I have configured Word to run under a specific user account(a user which have administratine privileges) and had given access permissions and launch permissions for this user. When i try to print word documents using asp.net code, i get an error which says 'Word cannot print. There is no printer installed.' Actually printer is installed. But seems it is a permission problem for this user to access the network printer. If I configure word to run as 'interactive user', this problem will not occur and the document will get printed. Can anyone please help me to identify what is wrong?

Thanks in advance
Jency.