Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

creating classes

sniderwsniderw Posts: 2Member
I have a quick question. I've created a class that does some Active Directory work (Searching object properties and group membership). I'm getter errors in the web site every so offten that says that the server is not available. Looking around for the anyhting that might be causing it I think I've checked and corrected some things.

One was closing the connection of the Directory Entry object when I was done. That didn't seem to fix the problem that I'm having. I just tried adding a Finalize to my class.

I was wondering if a finalize statement is something that needs to be in there regardless or if there would be something else I should look at.

Thanks!