Direct3D Programming - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Direct3D Programming

bmiller1222bmiller1222 Posts: 107Member
Ok, I have spent at least 2 weeks already looking for some good help with direct3D programming and still nothing, and as everyone knows Microsoft, they do not provide a very good help system (well, lots of help, nothing you need). Anyways, I have found many tutorials for c++ and c#, but none really for vb.net. Could someone point me in the right direction, perhaps even a good tutorial (preferably with some code, does not matter though as long it cleary explains how to go about using direct3d). I am very new to 3d programming, but would like to learn it. I am very proficient with the entire visual studio .net, but I just thought it would probably be easier to learn 3d programming in vb. Basically, all i can do so far is create full screen window, with nothing on it. Yes, my abilities in this area are very limited right now. I just hope i am properly initializing direct3d for that window. Anyways, if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks.