help with program - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

help with program

babyboysulebabyboysule Posts: 2Member
hi there all programmers,am a high school student trying to write a program that can automate a transport company.the pprogram should be written in pascal and should be able to:
register vehicles and vehicle owners
maintain a list of destinations and fares charged
generate passenger tickets
compute income and expensesfor each vehicle per month
determine the amount payable to the owner,driver,conductor and company in the ratio 5:2:1:2
determine the company's income from all vehicles per month
delete vehicles' and owners' details
modify " " " "
display the vehicles that are due for service(after 4000km for diesel engine and 5000km for petrol engine)

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : hi there all programmers,am a high school student trying to write a program that can automate a transport company.the pprogram should be written in pascal and should be able to:
    : register vehicles and vehicle owners
    : maintain a list of destinations and fares charged
    : generate passenger tickets
    : compute income and expensesfor each vehicle per month
    : determine the amount payable to the owner,driver,conductor and company in the ratio 5:2:1:2
    : determine the company's income from all vehicles per month
    : delete vehicles' and owners' details
    : modify " " " "
    : display the vehicles that are due for service(after 4000km for diesel engine and 5000km for petrol engine)
    :
    That's a very nice assignment. What is your problem precisely? Don't you know how to write file I/O procedures, or user I/O procedure. Or perhaps the calculation gives you trouble. Show us some of your code and one of us might be able to help you.
    In other words: we will not make the program for you.
  • babyboysulebabyboysule Posts: 2Member
    hi thanks for your reply to be honest you hit the nail on the head the calculations are my real problem so can you be of any assistance to me.i dont want you to write the program for me what good will it be getting good grades that i didnt sweat for,so to put it in a nut shell i need help with the calculation and ticket generation.i will be very glad if you can offer me your assistance.thanking you in advance.
  • scorpionxx7scorpionxx7 Posts: 39Member
    : hi thanks for your reply to be honest you hit the nail on the head the calculations are my real problem so can you be of any assistance to me.i dont want you to write the program for me what good will it be getting good grades that i didnt sweat for,so to put it in a nut shell i need help with the calculation and ticket generation.i will be very glad if you can offer me your assistance.thanking you in advance.
    :
    post the code that's giving you trouble, and we can steer you in the right direction