Operating on text in C# ...??? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Operating on text in C# ...???

b4sk4b4sk4 Posts: 1Member
Hello!!!How can I do that on the form when a user write a text and click the button it will be show vertically and it will be draw a line as lons as writing text ???,thx for every reply,cos I'm a beginner and not able to do it :( ,THX for help!

Comments

• IDKIDK Posts: 1,784Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by IDK at 2005-5-23 11:4:52[/red][/b][hr]
    : Hello!!!How can I do that on the form when a user write a text and click the button it will be show vertically and it will be draw a line as lons as writing text ???,thx for every reply,cos I'm a beginner and not able to do it :( ,THX for help!
    :
    Maby this is what you want (in psuedo):
    [code]
    for i =0;i<inputtext.lenght;i++
    draw at position i with letter inputtext[i]
    [/code]
    [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka IDK[/white]