need pascal source - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

need pascal source

capaprodigycapaprodigy Posts: 17Member
1)I am writing my final year project and would like to have a source code that can play the game of draught or chess
2) Do we have a version of pascal in windows?

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : 1)I am writing my final year project and would like to have a source code that can play the game of draught or chess
    : 2) Do we have a version of pascal in windows?
    :
    :
    1: Either google for a source or write it yourself. Most people here won't do your home work for you.
    2: Turbo Pascal for Windows, FreePascal, Delphi, to name a few.
  • GaashiusGaashius Posts: 349Member
    : : 1)I am writing my final year project and would like to have a source code that can play the game of draught or chess
    : : 2) Do we have a version of pascal in windows?
    : :
    : 1: Either google for a source or write it yourself. Most people here won't do your home work for you.
    : 2: Turbo Pascal for Windows, FreePascal, Delphi, to name a few.
    :
    Well yes, most of people won't DO your homework, but why would'nt they help in it(just like I want)?

Do you have any algorithms yet?

Any questions? Just ask!

:-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)

• Phat NatPhat Nat Posts: 757Member
    : : : 1)I am writing my final year project and would like to have a source code that can play the game of draught or chess
    : : : 2) Do we have a version of pascal in windows?
    : : :
    : : :
    : : 1: Either google for a source or write it yourself. Most people here won't do your home work for you.
    : : 2: Turbo Pascal for Windows, FreePascal, Delphi, to name a few.
    : Well yes, most of people won't DO your homework, but why would'nt they help in it(just like I want)?
    :
    : Do you have any algorithms yet?
    :
    : ****************
    : Any questions? Just ask!
    :
    : :-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)

I prefer to help too, but it does take us time to write responses and code. If you know what the person wants and they have at least tried then I'm willing to spend time helping them, but when they're not willing to put in ANY effort, why should I spend 25 minutes writing demo code just to have them tell me that I didn't understand what they were saying and that code won't work. If you truly want help, be specific and ask for help on the parts you can't do.

Understandably everyone is at different levels, so one person may not even know where to start, but then say so. Then we can write the process and thety can attempt to code it and post what they have and we can help them from there.

Sometimes, you just have to spend a few hours (or days ;) on a problem and figure it out for yourself. that's how I learned pretty much all the programming I know.

My 2 'bits'
    Phat Nat