Can I edit a textbox into a exe program through a VB application? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Can I edit a textbox into a exe program through a VB application?

moshuxmoshux Posts: 4Member
I need some way to edit automatically textboxes into some .EXE application. Something that makes text appear by default into the text & combo boxes of a exe application.
I am currently using the clipboard & modifying the context each 1 sec and then pasting accordingly into the text boxes. But I am looking for something more optimized.

Comments

• infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : I need some way to edit automatically textboxes into some .EXE application. Something that makes text appear by default into the text & combo boxes of a exe application.
    : I am currently using the clipboard & modifying the context each 1 sec and then pasting accordingly into the text boxes. But I am looking for something more optimized.

You can use Win32 API calls to send messages to other applications, but it's a little tricky. You have to get the correct handles at runtime.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

[code]
    $ select * from users where clue > 0
    no rows returned
    [/code]

• moshuxmoshux Posts: 4Member
    And how exactly do I get the right handles at run-time using win API? Some syntax will help a lot.