Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Cross Devlopement for Visual C++

jinbabajinbaba Posts: 68Member
Hi folks!
is there any cross devlopemnt plateform available for Microsoft Visual c++;
I mean i develope my application in Visual C++ and be able to run them on embeded linux???
regards,

Comments

• mobby_reloadmobby_reload Posts: 51Member
    Which embedded linux you are using. I know about BlueCat lite (free version) they say in their documentation they provide toolbox for VC++ for cross development. But I'm not sure that toolbox is free or not.

: Hi folks!
    : is there any cross devlopemnt plateform available for Microsoft Visual c++;
    : I mean i develope my application in Visual C++ and be able to run them on embeded linux???
    : regards,
    :

• mobby_reloadmobby_reload Posts: 51Member
    VC++ toolbox from Lynxworks is not free, i got confirmed it........;-)
    Anything else mr jinbaba
  • LundinLundin Posts: 3,711Member
    : Hi folks!
    : is there any cross devlopemnt plateform available for Microsoft Visual c++;
    : I mean i develope my application in Visual C++ and be able to run them on embeded linux???
    : regards,
    :

I bet porting the code to Windows CE would require minimum effort.
    I have never used CE, so I don't know much about it, except that I laugh everytime I hear the words "Embedded Windows". :-)

Of course CE will cost money though, but I bet the result will be better than trying to get the code into Linux.
  • Ding.YimingDing.Yiming Posts: 2Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by Ding.Yiming at 2005-8-25 21:49:38[/red][/b][hr]
    Hi, Guys

I introduce a free software UML State Machine Wizard:

This wizard acts as a Visual C++ Add-in, which provides a UML hierarchical state machine programming mechanism in portable standard C for embedded systems developing and simulating in Visual C++ developer studio. Free use and embedded source code open.

Web: www.intelliwizard.com
    email: support@intelliwizard.com

: : Hi folks!
    : : is there any cross devlopemnt plateform available for Microsoft Visual c++;
    : : I mean i develope my application in Visual C++ and be able to run them on embeded linux???
    : : regards,
    : :
    :
    :
    : I bet porting the code to Windows CE would require minimum effort.
    : I have never used CE, so I don't know much about it, except that I laugh everytime I hear the words "Embedded Windows". :-)
    :
    : Of course CE will cost money though, but I bet the result will be better than trying to get the code into Linux.
    :

• SidSharmaSidSharma Posts: 7Member
    Stateflow is another environment for modeling and simulating combinatorial and sequential decision logic based on [link=http://http://www.mathworks.com/products/stateflow/]state machines[/link] and flow charts. Stateflow lets you combine graphical and tabular representations, including state transition diagrams, flow charts, state transition tables, and truth tables, to model how your system reacts to events, time-based conditions, and external input signals.