Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How to trap Alt+Enter?

gizzugizzu Member Posts: 42
I have an AutoKeys Macro to trap Short Keys like Ctrl+G and Ctrl+F4, but I don't know how to trap Alt+Enter. If a user press Alt+Enter in a form, the property sheet will show up. This is not very user-friendly, and more, the user might change important properties by mistake. Do anyone know how to avoid this, to trap Alt+Enter, or maybe some VBA code to automatically hide the properties window?

//gizzu

Comments

• splansingsplansing Member Posts: 140
    : I have an AutoKeys Macro to trap Short Keys like Ctrl+G and Ctrl+F4, but I don't know how to trap Alt+Enter. If a user press Alt+Enter in a form, the property sheet will show up. This is not very user-friendly, and more, the user might change important properties by mistake. Do anyone know how to avoid this, to trap Alt+Enter, or maybe some VBA code to automatically hide the properties window?
    :
    : //gizzu
    :
    One of the form properties in design mode of a form, on the "Other" tab, is to allow changes in design view only or in all views. Set it to design view only.
  • HelSieHelSie Member Posts: 1
    : I have an AutoKeys Macro to trap Short Keys like Ctrl+G and Ctrl+F4, but I don't know how to trap Alt+Enter. If a user press Alt+Enter in a form, the property sheet will show up. This is not very user-friendly, and more, the user might change important properties by mistake. Do anyone know how to avoid this, to trap Alt+Enter, or maybe some VBA code to automatically hide the properties window?
    :
    : //gizzu
    :