Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

can someone point me in the right direction?

I'm going to apply for a job that integrates a DBMS and visual basic 6.0 and/or .NET. I have alot of experience with VB 6, MS Access skills, and a knowledge of fundamental SQL. My problem is i do not know how to integrate them to write programs. Is there a FAQ I could read about it, or could someone suggest a book? Thanks for the help in advance.

Timbeaux

Comments

• bmiller1222bmiller1222 Member Posts: 107
    : I'm going to apply for a job that integrates a DBMS and visual basic 6.0 and/or .NET. I have alot of experience with VB 6, MS Access skills, and a knowledge of fundamental SQL. My problem is i do not know how to integrate them to write programs. Is there a FAQ I could read about it, or could someone suggest a book? Thanks for the help in advance.
    :
    : Timbeaux
    :
    It is really quite simple, but i still would recommend buying a book, check out our university, usually they have a facility to buy books for next to nothing (compared with what the same book would cost at a bookstore) and they would lnow exactly what you would need. the best thing to do though is to not be afraid to try new things. just experiment. i have a ton of knowledge with this area, so if you cannot locate anything give me an email at bmiller1222@gmail.com.