Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

CD-ROM

I had my Cd-rom drives, and I got an error message in windows and i restarted. After I restarted, my sound stopped, and my cd-rom drives disappeared. Does nayone know what happened? How can I fix it?

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : I had my Cd-rom drives, and I got an error message in windows and i restarted. After I restarted, my sound stopped, and my cd-rom drives disappeared. Does nayone know what happened? How can I fix it?
    :
    Perhaps you should ask this question in the windows message board, because it has nothing to do with programming in Delphi. Or unless you want to write a tool in Delphi, which can fix this.
  • GaashiusGaashius Posts: 349Member
    : : I had my Cd-rom drives, and I got an error message in windows and i restarted. After I restarted, my sound stopped, and my cd-rom drives disappeared. Does nayone know what happened? How can I fix it?
    : :
    : Perhaps you should ask this question in the windows message board, because it has nothing to do with programming in Delphi. Or unless you want to write a tool in Delphi, which can fix this.
    :
    I would rather post it to the Computer Hardware messageboard - but why not post it to both places? Better chance to get answer.

Any questions? Just ask!

:-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)

• hkurnazhkurnaz Posts: 1Member
    : : : I had my Cd-rom drives, and I got an error message in windows and i restarted. After I restarted, my sound stopped, and my cd-rom drives disappeared. Does nayone know what happened? How can I fix it?
    : : :
    : : Perhaps you should ask this question in the windows message board, because it has nothing to do with programming in Delphi. Or unless you want to write a tool in Delphi, which can fix this.
    : :
    : I would rather post it to the Computer Hardware messageboard - but why not post it to both places? Better chance to get answer.
    :
    : ****************
    : Any questions? Just ask!
    :
    : :-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)
    :
    :
    :