CD-ROM - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

CD-ROM

I had my Cd-rom drives, and I got an error message in windows and i restarted. After I restarted, my sound stopped, and my cd-rom drives disappeared. Does nayone know what happened? How can I fix it?

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : I had my Cd-rom drives, and I got an error message in windows and i restarted. After I restarted, my sound stopped, and my cd-rom drives disappeared. Does nayone know what happened? How can I fix it?
    :
    Perhaps you should ask this question in the windows message board, because it has nothing to do with programming in Delphi. Or unless you want to write a tool in Delphi, which can fix this.
  • GaashiusGaashius Posts: 349Member
    : : I had my Cd-rom drives, and I got an error message in windows and i restarted. After I restarted, my sound stopped, and my cd-rom drives disappeared. Does nayone know what happened? How can I fix it?
    : :
    : Perhaps you should ask this question in the windows message board, because it has nothing to do with programming in Delphi. Or unless you want to write a tool in Delphi, which can fix this.
    :
    I would rather post it to the Computer Hardware messageboard - but why not post it to both places? Better chance to get answer.

Any questions? Just ask!

:-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)

• hkurnazhkurnaz Posts: 1Member
    : : : I had my Cd-rom drives, and I got an error message in windows and i restarted. After I restarted, my sound stopped, and my cd-rom drives disappeared. Does nayone know what happened? How can I fix it?
    : : :
    : : Perhaps you should ask this question in the windows message board, because it has nothing to do with programming in Delphi. Or unless you want to write a tool in Delphi, which can fix this.
    : :
    : I would rather post it to the Computer Hardware messageboard - but why not post it to both places? Better chance to get answer.
    :
    : ****************
    : Any questions? Just ask!
    :
    : :-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)
    :
    :
    :