School Time Table - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

School Time Table

ThizaThiza Posts: 2Member
Dear SirMadam

I am using Visual Basic 6.0 .Please use a simple code of VB6.0

This is a Solution :

I have classes which start from Grade (6 - 12).Each grade is grouped
according to the number of classes.e.g 6a,6b,6d,..., 7a,7b.7c,...etc
(I must enter all the subject in the Time table)
I have also + -18 educators teaching different subjects so if I allocate one teacher to different classes the Time table will generate automatically (It will indicate to the teacher which class to go and time without clashing).Each techer will hisher own time table and classes

The Time table will have a security (Password) in order to access it. It will also include the Name of the school of which no One will be able to change the name for unless the Password is used.
The Time Table will also have a printout for each Class and educator with the information required.

Please e-mail me everything including the code

I will check My E-mail after any Hour
Thank you very much
Themba

Comments

• fonifoni Posts: 1Member
    : Dear SirMadam
    :
    : I am using Visual Basic 6.0 .Please use a simple code of VB6.0
    :
    : This is a Solution :
    :
    : I have classes which start from Grade (6 - 12).Each grade is grouped
    : according to the number of classes.e.g 6a,6b,6d,..., 7a,7b.7c,...etc
    : (I must enter all the subject in the Time table)
    : I have also + -18 educators teaching different subjects so if I allocate one teacher to different classes the Time table will generate automatically (It will indicate to the teacher which class to go and time without clashing).Each techer will hisher own time table and classes
    :
    : The Time table will have a security (Password) in order to access it. It will also include the Name of the school of which no One will be able to change the name for unless the Password is used.
    : The Time Table will also have a printout for each Class and educator with the information required.
    :
    : Please e-mail me everything including the code
    :
    : I will check My E-mail after any Hour
    : Thank you very much
    : Themba
    :
    :
    I AM INTRESTING TOO FOR A CODE SUCH AS THAT....
    VERY VERY INTRESTING...
    PLEASE EMAIL ME IF U HAVE FOUND IT OR MADE IT!
    PLEASE HELP ME IN THAT...
    THANKS!
    REPLAY AT:[email protected]