OLEAUT32.DLL everytime i run the setup.HELP - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

OLEAUT32.DLL everytime i run the setup.HELP

kralskrals Posts: 57Member
Hello to everyone,
i have made an .exe application and i have made a package (setup) for this also.So i have copied the package into another pc (which runs Win98).everytime i am trying to run the setup i got the following message:

"Setup cannot continue because some files are out of date of your system.click ok to update these files now and bla bla bla.."

So i press "ok" to restart (for updating these files).When reboot is completed i am trying to run setup again,and i get the following message:"OLEAUT32.DLL corrupted".So i have copied this file from the installation CD and everything seems to be ok..but when i run setup again...i get FOR ONE MORE TIME:Setup cannot continue because .......

Can ANYONE help me?
I have downloaded an application which extracts ALL OCX files..and such..but nothing happened.
What else can i do?

Thanks a lot!

Jim.