Need An Idea Tht's Diff.... - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Need An Idea Tht's Diff....

Well sir! i wana develope a software (C++ or Visual Basic 6.0 ) that needs a cd key to work but the thing i want is that the cd key should work for only a single pc it shouldn't work on any other pc where its gona be installed next time eben using the same installation file with wich i issued certain cd key the other person had to pay me for thye new cd key tht would work over his pc.. i Just need idea how i'll do it i'll develope programe my self just need logic or u cans ay algo. another thing intyernet is not included in this process i mean software don need the eprson to gio over internet to get cd key. key will be issued on purchase of software..plz mail me back need it necessaryly ([email protected])

Comments

• erskinetecherskinetech Posts: 2Member
    : Well sir! i wana develope a software (C++ or Visual Basic 6.0 ) that needs a cd key to work but the thing i want is that the cd key should work for only a single pc it shouldn't work on any other pc where its gona be installed next time eben using the same installation file with wich i issued certain cd key the other person had to pay me for thye new cd key tht would work over his pc.. i Just need idea how i'll do it i'll develope programe my self just need logic or u cans ay algo. another thing intyernet is not included in this process i mean software don need the eprson to gio over internet to get cd key. key will be issued on purchase of software..plz mail me back need it necessaryly ([email protected])
    :
    : emmm copy wright guys have been trying to work that out for a while now the problem is u cant get the software to change on a cd whe its installed and since u cant get the computer to wright to the cd it cant remeber that the code has been used if you used a rewritable media for the setup u could get it to remeber then get the program to set it as read only so if a new instal was done the code would ahve to be diffrent but even then if u plan to give it out on anny sort of large scale ur talking about puting a very large list of serials in your program its just not worth it make them download it of a slow server and tricky to burn to cd insted no one wants to sit throught a slow download twice just to steal some software unless its mr gates software but thats just for kicks lol