Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Need An Idea That Different ......

SplintersSplinters Posts: 12Member
[b][red]This message was edited by Splinters at 2005-4-20 11:42:19[/red][/b][hr]
Well sir! i wana develope a software (C++ or Visual Basic 6.0 ) that needs a cd key to work but the thing i want is that the cd key should work for only a single pc it shouldn't work on any other pc where its gona be installed next time eben using the same installation file with wich i issued certain cd key the other person had to pay me for thye new cd key tht would work over his pc.. i Just need idea how i'll do it i'll develope programe my self just need logic or u cans ay algo. another thing intyernet is not included in this process i mean software don need the eprson to gio over internet to get cd key. key will be issued on purchase of software..plz mail me back need it necessaryly (estrousswain@hotmail.com)