Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to do job scheduling in java

manojkodagalimanojkodagali Posts: 6Member
i am developing a software for a enterprise which needs job scheduling to be done.I have written some programs but those are not working.So give me some sample programs to do job scheduling.

Comments

• MoonFogMoonFog Posts: 14Member
    : i am developing a software for a enterprise which needs job scheduling to be done.I have written some programs but those are not working.So give me some sample programs to do job scheduling.
    :

I'm not sure of what exactly it is that you want, but if you use a timer you can schedule it to send actionevents at certain times. That way you can run the jobs when the action event is received.
  • manojkodagalimanojkodagali Posts: 6Member
    : : i am developing a software for a enterprise which needs job scheduling to be done.I have written some programs but those are not working.So give me some sample programs to do job scheduling.
    : :
    :
    : I'm not sure of what exactly it is that you want, but if you use a timer you can schedule it to send actionevents at certain times. That way you can run the jobs when the action event is received.
    :
    Thank u for the suggestion.I know about about the timer class.Can you give me a sample code in which i can sechedule two or more tasks.
  • MoonFogMoonFog Posts: 14Member
    : : : i am developing a software for a enterprise which needs job scheduling to be done.I have written some programs but those are not working.So give me some sample programs to do job scheduling.
    : : :
    : : I'm not sure of what exactly it is that you want, but if you use a timer you can schedule it to send actionevents at certain times. That way you can run the jobs when the action event is received.
    : Thank u for the suggestion.I know about about the timer class.Can you give me a sample code in which i can sechedule two or more tasks.
    :

What tasks do you want to do? I was talking very generally, because when you catch that event, just call the code you need to call for the job to finish.

: : : : i am developing a software for a enterprise which needs job scheduling to be done.I have written some programs but those are not working.So give me some sample programs to do job scheduling.
    : : : :
    : : : I'm not sure of what exactly it is that you want, but if you use a timer you can schedule it to send actionevents at certain times. That way you can run the jobs when the action event is received.
    : : Thank u for the suggestion.I know about about the timer class.Can you give me a sample code in which i can sechedule two or more tasks.
    :
    : What tasks do you want to do? I was talking very generally, because when you catch that event, just call the code you need to call for the job to finish.
    :
    :
    Tasks i want to do is to send mails,Receive mails and do Escalation of mails to higher authorities.Escalation means the mail will be sent to higher authorities when the people under them will not reply to the customer's mail.
    : : : : : i am developing a software for a enterprise which needs job scheduling to be done.I have written some programs but those are not working.So give me some sample programs to do job scheduling.
    : : : : :
    : : : : I'm not sure of what exactly it is that you want, but if you use a timer you can schedule it to send actionevents at certain times. That way you can run the jobs when the action event is received.
    : : : Thank u for the suggestion.I know about about the timer class.Can you give me a sample code in which i can sechedule two or more tasks.
    : : What tasks do you want to do? I was talking very generally, because when you catch that event, just call the code you need to call for the job to finish.
    : Tasks i want to do is to send mails,Receive mails and do Escalation of mails to higher authorities.Escalation means the mail will be sent to higher authorities when the people under them will not reply to the customer's mail.
    :
    I just wanted a sample code of job scheduling, Eg:-Jobs scheduled whenever a samll task is performed, job to be done after 2 hours.I dont need java mail code.Only the core java code.