Please assist: Array application - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Please assist: Array application

abeljdavilaabeljdavila Posts: 3Member
Write a VB application that reads the data in an array.

It will prompt the user for the beginning and end points of a range.

It will then count how many elements were inside and outside the range. It will display the two counts to the user. To make this a little less tedious to test, put this line before the first function and you won't have to type in the data. Don't change the elements in the array, I might test your code by running it.

Private data() As Integer = {19, 22, 34, 10, 78, 2, 25, 50, 42, 21, 21, 19, 10, 4, 100}

Comments

• BaldusariusBaldusarius Posts: 162Member
    [code]Private data() As Integer = {19, 22, 34, 10, 78, 2, 25, 50, 42, 21, 21, 19, 10, 4, 100}

Dim beginRange() as Integer = GetUserInput("Please enter range")

For Each i as Integer in data
    FirgureOutIfNumberIsInRange(i)
    Next

If (YouAreStillPayingAttention) Then
    DoYourOwnHomeWork()
    Else
    PrintThisOutAndTurnItIn(canYouSaySummerSchool)
    End If[/code]

: Write a VB application that reads the data in an array.
    :
    : It will prompt the user for the beginning and end points of a range.
    :
    : It will then count how many elements were inside and outside the range. It will display the two counts to the user. To make this a little less tedious to test, put this line before the first function and you won't have to type in the data. Don't change the elements in the array, I might test your code by running it.
    :
    : Private data() As Integer = {19, 22, 34, 10, 78, 2, 25, 50, 42, 21, 21, 19, 10, 4, 100}
    :
    :
    :