how can I view a html on my form - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

how can I view a html on my form

avakaavaka Posts: 2Member
I have used the Microsoft web control to put an object on my form, but the problem is that i have very limited control over this object:
for instance i can not print the html file
i can find no documentation for this .com object
I hope someone can help me find a different class, witch i can use to view my html file on my form (i don't want to open a new internet explorer window), class that will enable me to print the document.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation
Curta Catalin

Comments

• lillulillu Posts: 308Member
    Hi

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but this is what I found. I'm a c#.net developer for CMS (content management server) and
    just a few days ago I got hold of some code that hosts a web page inside a windows form and parts of the web page can be accessed programmatically.

www.codeproject.com/csharp/winformiehost.asp

: I have used the Microsoft web control to put an object on my form, but the problem is that i have very limited control over this object:
    : for instance i can not print the html file
    : i can find no documentation for this .com object
    : I hope someone can help me find a different class, witch i can use to view my html file on my form (i don't want to open a new internet explorer window), class that will enable me to print the document.
    : Thanks in advance for your cooperation
    : Curta Catalin
    :
    :

[hr][grey]To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer. (Farmers Almanac)[/grey] :-)