how can I view a html on my form - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

how can I view a html on my form

avakaavaka Posts: 2Member
I have used the Microsoft web control to put an object on my form, but the problem is that i have very limited control over this object:
for instance i can not print the html file
i can find no documentation for this .com object
I hope someone can help me find a different class, witch i can use to view my html file on my form (i don't want to open a new internet explorer window), class that will enable me to print the document.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation
Curta Catalin

Comments

• lillulillu Posts: 308Member
    Hi

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but this is what I found. I'm a c#.net developer for CMS (content management server) and
    just a few days ago I got hold of some code that hosts a web page inside a windows form and parts of the web page can be accessed programmatically.

www.codeproject.com/csharp/winformiehost.asp

: I have used the Microsoft web control to put an object on my form, but the problem is that i have very limited control over this object:
    : for instance i can not print the html file
    : i can find no documentation for this .com object
    : I hope someone can help me find a different class, witch i can use to view my html file on my form (i don't want to open a new internet explorer window), class that will enable me to print the document.
    : Thanks in advance for your cooperation
    : Curta Catalin
    :
    :

[hr][grey]To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer. (Farmers Almanac)[/grey] :-)