Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Automatic mail generator

Chandan ThourChandan Thour Posts: 20Member
I am developing a website in which i require to send emails automatically to my customers after they have registered . I am using Visual C#.Net with ASP.NET. How can I do this. From where can I get already built code for the mail generator.

Please reply early.

Chandan

Comments

• nikhil500nikhil500 Posts: 3Member
    : I am developing a website in which i require to send emails automatically to my customers after they have registered . I am using Visual C#.Net with ASP.NET. How can I do this. From where can I get already built code for the mail generator.
    :
    : Please reply early.
    :
    : Chandan
    :

You can use the 'System.Web.Mail.MailMessage' class. The MSDN Library has code samples for the same.

Hope it helps.