Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Strings & Tstrings

bubblybubbly Member Posts: 18
I have x amount of strings, and need to copy them into something that displays each string to the user and allows the user select one of them.

At the moment I have my strings, and I've tried copying them to a combo box. But, they're of different types (Tstring & String).

What componenet can I use (or what can I change) that will display my strings in a list where the user can select one of them?

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    [b][red]This message was edited by zibadian at 2005-4-13 9:58:55[/red][/b][hr]
    : I have x amount of strings, and need to copy them into something that displays each string to the user and allows the user select one of them.
    :
    : At the moment I have my strings, and I've tried copying them to a combo box. But, they're of different types (Tstring & String).
    :
    : What componenet can I use (or what can I change) that will display my strings in a list where the user can select one of them?
    :
    :
    :
    You can load them into a ComboBox, but then you'll need to use the Items property. You can also se a TListBox (again Items property). If you don't have the strings in a TStrings object, you need to loop through them using a normal loop and Add() them individually to the Items property.