Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

project ideas in vb.net

nneomanneoma Posts: 61Member
i'm a final year student in a nigerian university about to embark on my project work. i need to know if i can get any fresh ideas from this site as concerning a software to develop. i just know that i want to write my project mainly in visual basic.net but i need to do something out of the ordinary. can i get any ideas for a topic to work on?

Comments

• rlcrlc Posts: 448Member
    : i'm a final year student in a nigerian university about to embark on my project work. i need to know if i can get any fresh ideas from this site as concerning a software to develop. i just know that i want to write my project mainly in visual basic.net but i need to do something out of the ordinary. can i get any ideas for a topic to work on?
    :

What is the scale of the project expected, timeline? that would make a considerable difference in what you could develop.

I write software used in the medical IT field. There are tons of projects you could make in regards to patients records and images, however due to the stardards and regulations it would probably take to long to research something of this nature... Unless this is PHD work.

My best advise would be to go to a local business and see if you can propose developing an information system to streamline there workflow. It could be inventory, sales, contact management, etc... Something of this nature lets you develop design and interview techniques for consulting with client. Plus at the end of the proces you could charge for the service, or use it as a good reference.

~rlc