Which progamming language to take - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Which progamming language to take

Hello,

I am new to programming and if you guys would be kind enough to advise which programming languages I should enroll in. Visual, C++, Java??? Which one has more job opportunities out there?

Thanks

Yuan

Comments

• : Hello,

:

: I am new to programming and if you guys would be kind enough to advise which programming languages I should enroll in. Visual, C++, Java??? Which one has more job opportunities out there?

:

: Thanks

: Yuan

:

(please, excuse my bad english)

->Start with C and C++! C and C++ gives the best understanding

about programming. When you know them , You can easily learn JAVA.

yeah some people say that go straigth learn Java but I don't

recommend it, cause it does not give whole pcture about programming.

They programming with Java without realizing what they are actually doing.

->JOBS?? You can find 100000000 jobs from internet where needed

C/C++,JAVA..etc if you are good enough , You earn well..

Hope this help ! Santa Claus

• : Hello,

:

: I am new to programming and if you guys would be kind enough to advise which programming languages I should enroll in. Visual, C++, Java??? Which one has more job opportunities out there?

:

: Thanks

: Yuan

:

What a load of Bollocks, ignore the dipstick santa claus. He knows not what he says, Java is an excellent programming language to choose from. It Forces you to write good code and is fully object oriented. I have programmed in C and C++ too, Java is by far the greatest in demand at the moment. You learn Java if you want a good future!!

• : : Hello,

: :

: : I am new to programming and if you guys would be kind enough to advise which programming languages I should enroll in. Visual, C++, Java??? Which one has more job opportunities out there?

: : Thanks

: : Yuan

: What a load of Bollocks, ignore the dipstick santa claus. He knows not what he says, Java is an excellent programming language to choose from. It Forces you to write good code and is fully object oriented. I have programmed in C and C++ too, Java is by far the greatest in demand at the moment. You learn Java if you want a good future!!

HAH now you get good laught cause my English is bad

,but I can't agree you completely!

or are you trying crusify my name here?

cause you don't like me? --->C-board cause I said I don't hate hackers?

->Hey , I did'n mean Java is bad and people don't need Java!

Java is good prog language as long as we don't talk about real time system programming!

Java is slow as "chit" in real time systems ! Thanks to garbage collector which is helpful but VERY SLOW!

As long as there is no GOOD AND FAST JAVA PROCESSOR JAVA WILL NEVER BEEN in Main tool in real time systems!

Have you ever tryed program circuits with JAVA?

How many real time system software you have programmed with Java?

WAS the result good and fast?

wake up!

If we talk about Web-programming ,Yes Java is good !

(If there is no hard real time requirments)

Yes, Java is quit safe!(Million times safer than ActiveX)

BUT I JUS WANNA SAY THIS SAME THING AGAIN!

DON't come hare and say to newbie JAVA IS ONLY GOOD PROG-language!

Start staigth learn Java ,without understanding what real programming is!!!!!!

JAVA -IS PURE OBJECT! (Newbies, Please believe me, Don't go straigth learn Java! Yes It's VERY good thing learn Java, but after basics)

IT*S NOT A GOOD THING LEARN PROGRAMMING WITHOUT BASICS!!!!!!!!!!!

HO HO! Santa Claus takes a break again!

• : : : Hello,

: : :

: : : I am new to programming and if you guys would be kind enough to advise which programming languages I should enroll in. Visual, C++, Java??? Which one has more job opportunities out there?

: : : Thanks

: : : Yuan

: : What a load of Bollocks, ignore the dipstick santa claus. He knows not what he says, Java is an excellent programming language to choose from. It Forces you to write good code and is fully object oriented. I have programmed in C and C++ too, Java is by far the greatest in demand at the moment. You learn Java if you want a good future!!

:

:

: HAH now you get good laught cause my English is bad

: ,but I can't agree you completely!

:

: or are you trying crusify my name here?

: cause you don't like me? --->C-board cause I said I don't hate hackers?

:

: ->Hey , I did'n mean Java is bad and people don't need Java!

:

: Java is good prog language as long as we don't talk about real time system programming!

: Java is slow as "chit" in real time systems ! Thanks to garbage collector which is helpful but VERY SLOW!

: As long as there is no GOOD AND FAST JAVA PROCESSOR JAVA WILL NEVER BEEN in Main tool in real time systems!

: Have you ever tryed program circuits with JAVA?

: How many real time system software you have programmed with Java?

: WAS the result good and fast?

:

: wake up!

:

: If we talk about Web-programming ,Yes Java is good !

: (If there is no hard real time requirments)

: Yes, Java is quit safe!(Million times safer than ActiveX)

:

: BUT I JUS WANNA SAY THIS SAME THING AGAIN!

:

: DON't come hare and say to newbie JAVA IS ONLY GOOD PROG-language!

: Start staigth learn Java ,without understanding what real programming is!!!!!!

:

: JAVA -IS PURE OBJECT! (Newbies, Please believe me, Don't go straigth learn Java! Yes It's VERY good thing learn Java, but after basics)

: IT*S NOT A GOOD THING LEARN PROGRAMMING WITHOUT BASICS!!!!!!!!!!!

:

: HO HO! Santa Claus takes a break again!

:

:

:

:

: I agree with santa claus! The best learning gift you can give yourself is the gift of learning the basics first. Computer Languages are born everyday and if you learn the basic concepts you can learn any of them.