Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Javascript: mouseovers -> visited link

PolinaPolina Posts: 2Member
Hello everyone!

I would like to create links with mouseovers. My issue is that I need to use a third image on a visted link as one has 'a:visited' in HTML. Does anyone know how to do this?

Comments

• mac_doggiemac_doggie Posts: 488Member
    : Hello everyone!
    :
    : I would like to create links with mouseovers. My issue is that I need to use a third image on a visted link as one has 'a:visited' in HTML. Does anyone know how to do this?
    :
    Try setting a cookie when you link to the location...
    It's not really the same, because the cooky would get set if you visit the link from outside your page, but it would be quite like it... If the link is a link to a page on your own website then you could let the cookie be written by the page behind the link and then it would work even if your page wasn't visited using the link...
    ;-)
    -mac-
    mailto:mac_doggie@hotmail.com
    the Netherlands...

• PolinaPolina Posts: 2Member
    Thank you very much, I'll try that.