Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

I'm new: help

barneysharpbarneysharp Member Posts: 3
hey im new and want to learn how 2 hack, wat r the best programs 2 use and the best sites 2 get these thing off?
i learn quickly, but would not want anything 2 complex, thanx

Comments

• AlexandrescuAlexandrescu Member Posts: 66
    [b][red]This message was edited by Alexandrescu at 2005-4-23 19:3:47[/red][/b][hr]
    Although hacking is illegal, if you *really* want to do this, I suggest you to check GOOGLE's directory. It's the best on the web.

Do not contact me on these topics, please
  • 684867684867 Member Posts: 110
    Define what you mean by "hack."

To "hack," according to our media/political definition is to illegally and unethically misuse computers.

However, to "hack" means to make machines to things which their designers never thought possible. It is the ultimate thrill to create, not to destroy.

There are two sides to hacking: light and dark. Which side are you pursuing? If you want to become infamous and live out some Hollywood fantasy, I suggest you not post here. You are destined to serve a lot of time in prison, somewhere.

If you are intent on really hacking, adhering to ethical and moral standards while indulging the creative talents, then learn the machine you wish to hack. Learn how computers work, then make them work better.

That takes years.

Excellence Breeds! Go Hard or Go Home.

Let Penguins rule the earth.
    Break some windows today.

: Define what you mean by "hack."
    :
    : To "hack," according to our media/political definition is to illegally and unethically misuse computers.

Unfortunatelly, in my country, those who call themselves "hackers" are people who try to do exactlly that.

: However, to "hack" means to make machines to things which their designers never thought possible. It is the ultimate thrill to create, not to destroy.

In my country, this kind of "hackers" are refearing to themselves as "computer Gurus" or "wizards"

Sorry about the fact I didn't know about the light-side of the word "hack" - thancks for the explaination! I'll remember that - because I myself am also this kind of hacker (both in software and hardware)

One thing I learned over the past few years (since the internet became widespread) is that it is usually kids who want to learn to vandalize computers (or hack, per se).

When they grow up they learn that it is more fun to create than to destroy and it is more exciting to catch the dark side of the hack than to participate in it.

I love catching someone in a live hack on a machine. It is fun to see their packets, track their location and identify them. Turning over to a security team is less fun than playing with them. But we have to pay the fiddler. ;-)

[b][red]This message was edited by Alexandrescu at 2005-5-7 17:35:16[/red][/b][hr]
    You mean you love a little Police / Forensic work?
    If it's that what you ment, I agree!

P.S. I was just reading my mail; I think we will hack the s.... out of every single nowadays PL & OS. You'll see.

• GaashiusGaashius Member Posts: 349
    : [b][red]This message was edited by Alexandrescu at 2005-5-7 17:35:16[/red][/b][hr]
    : You mean you love a little Police / Forensic work?
    : If it's that what you ment, I agree!
    :
    : P.S. I was just reading my mail; I think we will hack the s.... out of every single nowadays PL & OS. You'll see.
    :
    :
    :
    If you mean s.... by what I mean I should say that we should write that by our own head, knowledge and experience. As for Barneysharp I should say to hack programs, not machines. There is much smaller chance that the police "gets you".

Any questions? Just ask!

:-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)

To Barneysharp:

I am happy to see that three-fourths of the current CBOOP team has responded to this little post. Let us now bury your inquiry with this sentiment:

Before you hack something, start lifting weights and working out. You will need the muscle to defend yourself from those three-hundred pound lonely men in prison. If you wish to ride with the black hats, you will ride with some guy named Bubba in a penetentiary near you.

Just remember to swing that aggie head high and count your steps with the lead row....

;-)

GO HARD OR GO HOME!

• buz_hackerbuz_hacker Member Posts: 3
    : To Barneysharp:
    :
    : I am happy to see that three-fourths of the current CBOOP team has responded to this little post. Let us now bury your inquiry with this sentiment:
    :
    : Before you hack something, start lifting weights and working out. You will need the muscle to defend yourself from those three-hundred pound lonely men in prison. If you wish to ride with the black hats, you will ride with some guy named Bubba in a penetentiary near you.
    :
    : Just remember to swing that aggie head high and count your steps with the lead row....
    :
    : ;-)
    :
    : GO HARD OR GO HOME!
    :
    : 684867
    :
    : ****************************************
    : Excellence Breeds! Go Hard or Go Home.
    :
    : Let Penguins rule the earth.
    : Break some windows today.
    :
    :

• buz_hackerbuz_hacker Member Posts: 3
    : : To Barneysharp:
    hey if you want to learn im me at Buz_hacker l8ter
  • GaashiusGaashius Member Posts: 349
    : : : To Barneysharp:
    : hey if you want to learn im me at Buz_hacker l8ter
    :
    To Barneysharp:
    If you are a beginner in hacking, you must count with that you won't learn hacking in few days. Normally, that costs at least a year. Here is a law for both dark and light side of hackers(dunno where I've read this):
    "To follow the path:
    look to the master,
    follow the master,
    walk with the master,
    see through the master,
    become the master."

Any questions? Just ask!

:-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)