Clientside J/script to access asp.net web controls - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Clientside J/script to access asp.net web controls

SallySally Posts: 5Member
Hi, I'm using Infragistic web controls in my app and am writing some client-side javascripts to access data.

My question specifically is: I have an a WebCombo and a WebDateChooser control on my web form. In javascript, I am able to get the id of both these controls, however, my problem is: how do I assign a value to each of these controls.

I am able to assign values to text (using the "value" method), label (using the "innerHTML" method) and drop down controls, but not sure how I can do it for a WebCombo and a WebDateChooser. What method can I use for each?

Please help !!!

Sally

Comments

• SallySally Posts: 5Member
    Any responses to my question?

: Hi, I'm using Infragistic web controls in my app and am writing some client-side javascripts to access data.
    :
    : My question specifically is: I have an a WebCombo and a WebDateChooser control on my web form. In javascript, I am able to get the id of both these controls, however, my problem is: how do I assign a value to each of these controls.
    :
    : I am able to assign values to text (using the "value" method), label (using the "innerHTML" method) and drop down controls, but not sure how I can do it for a WebCombo and a WebDateChooser. What method can I use for each?
    :
    : Please help !!!
    :
    : Sally
    :

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Any responses to my question?
    :
    :
    : : Hi, I'm using Infragistic web controls in my app and am writing some client-side javascripts to access data.
    : :
    : : My question specifically is: I have an a WebCombo and a WebDateChooser control on my web form. In javascript, I am able to get the id of both these controls, however, my problem is: how do I assign a value to each of these controls.
    : : I am able to assign values to text (using the "value" method), label (using the "innerHTML" method) and drop down controls, but not sure how I can do it for a WebCombo and a WebDateChooser. What method can I use for each?
    : : Please help !!!
    : : Sally
    :
    :
    I quickly found this link using google: http://devcenter.infragistics.com/Articles/PrintArticle.aspx?ArticleID=2179
    It shows several example codes using the WebDateChooser.

PS: when you don't get an answer, it often means that no-one knows the answer. A google search might do the trick in such cases.