Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Java coding help needed

meeblemeeble Posts: 1Member
Hello list,

Over the past 3 years, I have been slowly developing a large Java/JSP webapp that is, for the most part, up and operational. It is currently getting about 120,000 visitors a month, and you can check it out here:

http://www.usachurch.com/

We have a lot of functionality that is nearly complete, but not quite. Our custom text ad server works, but has a few code issues that need to be resolved before opening it up to the public.

I have a small list of ad system code changes, and am seeking an experienced Java developer to work with to complete them.

Also, because of my limited cash flow, I am open to discussing a possible partnership with an expert Java developer or developers who may take a more serious long term interest in the site's potential.

Please email me (temp AT absmot.com) if you would like to discuss further.

Kind Regards,
Devin Fleenor