Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Two problems emailing out of Access

Problem 1:
User is working with Access 2003 and Outlook 2003. Within one of our Access dbs in a button that the user pushes to create an Outlook email message with information populated by the db. Recently, the ability to actually send to message stopped working. When the email comes up, pressing the 'send' button is no longer sending. I'm thinking he might have modified the security levels on either his PC or within Access but I can't seem to figure out what it is he might've changed. Only one user is experiencing this problem. Any thoughts?

Problem 2:
Users are working with Access 2000 and Outlook 2000. I am convinced that this one is actually an Outlook or Exchange problem, but I just wanted to get a second opinion. When users are sending email out of one of our Access dbs, Outlook is not properly saving some of the email's information. When the user goes into their sent box in Outlook, it will show the email as being sent but the 'To' field is blank. We have verified that the emails are actually being sent, we just can't reference them later as we do not know who we sent them to.

I know the information I provided is pretty scarce. Please let me know what other information is important for resolving this issue.

Thank you!
- Megan

Comments