URGENT*****8051 Programmer Needed*****URGENT - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

URGENT*****8051 Programmer Needed*****URGENT

Greeting friends

We are in need of anyone who has knowledge on how to imbed programss with the Intel8051 microcontroller, and program the said functions for us. If your in the Manila Area, please dont hesitate to txt me for details. im Dave at 09193303383. we are willing to pay for your service....ASAP

Comments

• melissa_may1melissa_may1 Posts: 937Member
    Hi there:

What sort of project are you working on?

Do you have the hardware complete, and just looking for programming? Or do you need to design the whole project?

Do you need someone who is close to Manila, or would you work long distance?

: Greeting friends
    :
    : We are in need of anyone who has knowledge on how to imbed programss with the Intel8051 microcontroller, and program the said functions for us. If your in the Manila Area, please dont hesitate to txt me for details. im Dave at 09193303383. we are willing to pay for your service....ASAP
    :

[purple]Melissa[/purple]

• johnsonmejohnsonme Posts: 57Member
    Hi,

Iam having the programmer and can program any sort of functions which you want. Iam not near to the manila area, but I can work offshore and ship you the fully programmed chip along with the hex file.
    Revert if interested.

Regards,
    Johnson.

: Greeting friends
    :
    : We are in need of anyone who has knowledge on how to imbed programss with the Intel8051 microcontroller, and program the said functions for us. If your in the Manila Area, please dont hesitate to txt me for details. im Dave at 09193303383. we are willing to pay for your service....ASAP
    :