Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Converter from Turbo Pascal to VB wanted

Been programming in TP for about 10 years, and am starting to learn vb. Need a converter for my source code in TP to a BASIC file. Actually it really doesn't need to be in VB, just to BASIC. I can probably just edit it from there to convert the code to VB.

Thanks for any help.

If there is no such beast, then is there any interest out there for one. If so, I'd be happy to create one.

Comments

• : Been programming in TP for about 10 years, and am starting to learn vb. Need a converter for my source code in TP to a BASIC file. Actually it really doesn't need to be in VB, just to BASIC. I can probably just edit it from there to convert the code to VB.

:

: Thanks for any help.

:

: If there is no such beast, then is there any interest out there for one. If so, I'd be happy to create one.

:

:

I was wondering if you have had any luck finding one. I have a pascal app that I would like to convert to VB.