Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.
ClearCode - lightweight source analysis tool
I would like to inform you that ClearCode 1.30 is released.
ClearCode is lightweight source analysis tool.
1. Checking performance has improved on folder with many files. I've used my own utility to match files masks.
2. Shortcut for browse directory (Alt-B).
3. Small visual corrections on main window.
4. Recursive" parameter can turn recursive folders checking on/off. By default all operations are recursive.
5. "CheckAll" parameter for rule is replaced by parameters CheckAllForCheck, CheckAllForStop, CheckAllSplit. See Rules syntax for details. Old syntax with "CheckAll" is also supported for compatibility.
6. Some interface fixes and improvements were applied.
Nick Mokhnatov, http://www.softilium.com
** Software-Promoter :: Submit tool and user database in one
** Word2Help :: Publish Word's document into Dreamweaver
** ClearCode :: Source code analyzer
0 · ·