!!!URGENT QUESTION!!! - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

!!!URGENT QUESTION!!!

can you please tell me what a resistor does

also, can you please tell me about all other electricity guiding or controlling items

Comments

• melissa_may1melissa_may1 Posts: 937Member
    : also, can you please tell me about all other electricity guiding or controlling items

You want info on "all other" items?

That would take a while...

[purple]Melissa[/purple]

• eggskcufeggskcuf Posts: 39Member
    : : also, can you please tell me about all other electricity guiding or controlling items
    :
    :
    : You want info on "all other" items?
    :
    : That would take a while...
    :

Well, can you give me a list of them and I will research them by myself???
  • melissa_may1melissa_may1 Posts: 937Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by melissa_may1 at 2005-4-15 5:50:8[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : also, can you please tell me about all other electricity guiding or controlling items
    : :
    : : You want info on "all other" items?
    : : That would take a while...
    :
    : Well, can you give me a list of them and I will research them by myself???
    :

You might want to just start with the basics - resistor, capacitor, battery, etc. Then work from there.

Do you have access to a library with books on the subject? Just start reading! Read it all, and skip what you don't understand. When you're done, read the book all over. After two or three tries, it'll start making sense.

Ask some specific questions if you get really stuck...

• pgvnayak_mlpgvnayak_ml Posts: 19Member
    Dear friend,
    If you need to understand the basic components clearly, I would recommend Signal Integrity and PCB design book by Douglas Brooks. It could give you a well detailed explanation and analogy for your understanding.
    Once you have done with it please do try the Integrated Electronics by Millman and Halkias. Its a very good and must for all elctronics professional, that I would recommend. Just read what is necessary for you.
    Sorry for a delayed reply.
    With regards,
    P.Guru Vinayak.
  • redsun_01135redsun_01135 Posts: 2Member
    : can you please tell me what a resistor does
    :
    : also, can you please tell me about all other electricity guiding or
    : controlling items
    :
    i provide a web side for you as below,

www.ti.com