Time Now() in milliseconds?? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Time Now() in milliseconds??

lisa_sargelisa_sarge Posts: 19Member
Hi
Im performing a benchmark in visual basic and the times are all less than a second and i cannot seem to get visual basic to format the time now so that it gives milliseconds. I would be gratefull if anyone could help with this problem.

Lisa

Comments

• TrampasTrampas Posts: 44Member
    Lisa,

Have you tried the timer command.

varTime1 = Timer

The only problem with the timer command is that it is how many secs from midnight but i think it gives it in less than a sec.

Might be some help and you can adjust the figures in an excel file if needs be.

: Hi
    : Im performing a benchmark in visual basic and the times are all less than a second and i cannot seem to get visual basic to format the time now so that it gives milliseconds. I would be gratefull if anyone could help with this problem.
    :
    : Lisa
    :

• lisa_sargelisa_sarge Posts: 19Member
    Thanks for the suggestion but i have found another way around it

Lisa

: Lisa,
    :
    : Have you tried the timer command.
    :
    : varTime1 = Timer
    :
    : The only problem with the timer command is that it is how many secs from midnight but i think it gives it in less than a sec.
    :
    : Might be some help and you can adjust the figures in an excel file if needs be.
    :
    : : Hi
    : : Im performing a benchmark in visual basic and the times are all less than a second and i cannot seem to get visual basic to format the time now so that it gives milliseconds. I would be gratefull if anyone could help with this problem.
    : :
    : : Lisa
    : :
    :
    :