help - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

help

anyone know where or have a link to the glaux header?
i've been looking for it forever.
-thanks

Comments

• happy_84khappy_84k Posts: 106Member
    : anyone know where or have a link to the glaux header?
    : i've been looking for it forever.
    : -thanks
    :

what is your compiler?
    ak

• stoberstober Posts: 9,765Member ✭✭✭
    : anyone know where or have a link to the glaux header?
    : i've been looking for it forever.
    : -thanks
    :

you didn't look very hard did you? I found it with google in about 5 seconds.

http://pws.prserv.net/mfcogl/Glaux - MFC & OpenGL Page.htm

• bell2bell2 Posts: 9Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by bell2 at 2005-4-26 17:35:2[/red][/b][hr]
    : : anyone know where or have a link to the glaux header?
    : : i've been looking for it forever.
    : : -thanks

If you use Dev-C++ you can include gl/gl.h ,gl/glu.h, gl/glext.h (I am not sure about glaux, but you might want to use this. If you are looking for glaux specifically, you might want to download it and save it as "C:Dev-CppIncludeGLglaux.h", then you can just "#include " ). Dev-C++ ( version 4.9.9.2 ) users also have to add "-lopengl32" to the Project->Project Options->Parameters->Linker edit field.