Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

need some help with this check book program

i need something that lets u able to write a check, make sure its cleared or not(boolean?), have the account(s) have a number, keep track of withdrawls, deposits, including when they happened, where it happened, how much it was, how much u have left in the account and if it cleared. I need to use this with VB. Still confused on store procedures and what if i need to make linking tables. Cuz i need to see something like on a bank website, date, description, amount,cleared or not, the check number,and how much is left in the account im so lost i've tried reading and thats just not helping. umm this is the code i've kinda gotta off with its prolly wrong

use master
go

drop database checkbook
go

create database checkbook
go

use checkbook
go

create table account(
AID int Primary Key Identity(1,1),
AFName varchar(20) not null,
ALName char(20) not null,
APhone char(7) not null check (APhone like '[0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]' or APhone like ' '),
AAddress varchar(20) not null,
Amoney decimal(12,2) not null
);
go
insert into account values('brian','poof','5431234','snowshoe',100);
insert into account values ('chris','deaf','1234123','hamilton',-50);
go

create table Trans(

Tdate datetime not null,
Tdesc varchar(20) not null,
Tcash decimal(12,2),
Tdep decimal(12,2),
--Tclear boolean?
);
go
insert into Trans values('2/20/2005','Carpayment',-50,0);
insert into Trans values('2/20/2005','Paycheck',0,100);
go

create table Saving(

SFName varchar(20) not null,
SLName varchar(20) not null,
SPhone char(7) not null check (SPhone like '[0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]' or SPhone like ' '),
SAddress varchar(20) not null,
Smoney decimal(12,2) not null
);
go

insert into saving values('brian','poof','6980654','crom',200);
insert into saving values('dave','chris','6546547','shangful',100);
go

--create table WriteCheck(
--create table Transfer(