Printing problem? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Printing problem?

Need help for printing a kind of receipt when enter sales transction. I need to print directly from a form (e.g. without previewing the print pages, etc. - just from the form where I enter the transaction where I put the print command button) where I enter some transaction as well as saving the transaction (e.g. the item, quantity, rates, total, etc.) I made and how to format the print output if I use the Print object for printing so that my output can go right, left, bottom or top on the page I print. Any one can help me on this. Thank you.

Comments

• HackmanCHackmanC Posts: 441Member

Printer.Font.Name = "Sans Serif MS" ' Courier is Monospaced
    Printer.Font.Size = 8

Printer.Print "SUM:" & Format$(x, "Currency")
    Printer.Print "--------"
    Printer.Print vbKeyTab & " ALL : " & total

Printer.Print "Thats all folks."

lol...
    ------
    : Need help for printing a kind of receipt when enter sales transction. I need to print directly from a form (e.g. without previewing the print pages, etc. - just from the form where I enter the transaction where I put the print command button) where I enter some transaction as well as saving the transaction (e.g. the item, quantity, rates, total, etc.) I made and how to format the print output if I use the Print object for printing so that my output can go right, left, bottom or top on the page I print. Any one can help me on this. Thank you.
    :
    :

[red]Good luck![/red]
    [blue]Hackman[/blue]