Printing problem? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Printing problem?

Need help for printing a kind of receipt when enter sales transction. I need to print directly from a form (e.g. without previewing the print pages, etc. - just from the form where I enter the transaction where I put the print command button) where I enter some transaction as well as saving the transaction (e.g. the item, quantity, rates, total, etc.) I made and how to format the print output if I use the Print object for printing so that my output can go right, left, bottom or top on the page I print. Any one can help me on this. Thank you.

Comments

• HackmanCHackmanC Posts: 441Member

Printer.Font.Name = "Sans Serif MS" ' Courier is Monospaced
    Printer.Font.Size = 8

Printer.Print "SUM:" & Format$(x, "Currency")
    Printer.Print "--------"
    Printer.Print vbKeyTab & " ALL : " & total

Printer.Print "Thats all folks."

lol...
    ------
    : Need help for printing a kind of receipt when enter sales transction. I need to print directly from a form (e.g. without previewing the print pages, etc. - just from the form where I enter the transaction where I put the print command button) where I enter some transaction as well as saving the transaction (e.g. the item, quantity, rates, total, etc.) I made and how to format the print output if I use the Print object for printing so that my output can go right, left, bottom or top on the page I print. Any one can help me on this. Thank you.
    :
    :

[red]Good luck![/red]
    [blue]Hackman[/blue]