Yu-Gi-Oh! Game - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Game

Anyone interested in making a Yu-Gi-Oh! Game?. I don't plan on playing the leading role in the game making because I am still quite novice in C++.

So if your interested either reply to this message or preferably email me at [email protected]

Comments

• fredriquesfredriques Posts: 3Member
    Yep :) . I'm an engineer in South Africa and a big Big BIG Fan!! I did it once about a year and a half ago in Python's PyGame (I still have it ^^'), It turned out alright , but it was too slow, now I am doing it in c++. I have All the the card information (Name level text ATK DEF EFFECT) , each in a seperate file with there card images (except for SD9). Once I an done coding the login I will do the visual graphics in OpenGL which should'nt take that long :).

What did you have in mind?

PS waiting for your reply...

sheers

Fred ,
    [email protected]
    Totaly amazing ... since I posted on this forum I have had dozens of emails from people who either want to help or just want to see an result , thanks.

Hangin a bit longer, I will only be able to give you a sort snippet game of about 100+ card as a demo at first. It takes a while to code all the cards on my daily routines.

I am now adding the menu's,popus and animations to the game. I still need to code the AI for the computer players aswell.

I will try to speed things up.

fred.
  • JamesWhiteJamesWhite Posts: 6Member
    This post has been deleted.
  • JamesWhiteJamesWhite Posts: 6Member
    This post has been deleted.
  • YuGiOhBAM13YuGiOhBAM13 Posts: 1Member
    [link=http://www.dotmmo.com/yu-gi-oh-bam-10412.html][color=Black]Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM[/color][/link]
    [link=http://www.dotmmo.com/yu-gi-oh-bam-10412.html][color=Black]Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM[/color][/link] is a card fighting game available on Facebook, which owns 20,000 monthly users
    as of our press time. It is created based on a Japanese anime
  • visitorsamavisitorsama Posts: 2Member
    I want your yugioh code, I am development a Yugioh game with python and blender, and i want to see your code to get better my game, I want both of them python and c++
  • visitorsamavisitorsama Posts: 2Member
    I want your yugioh code, I am development a Yugioh game with python and blender, and i want to see your code to get better my game, I want both of them python and c++, piiiiiiis