Yu-Gi-Oh! Game - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Yu-Gi-Oh! Game

Anyone interested in making a Yu-Gi-Oh! Game?. I don't plan on playing the leading role in the game making because I am still quite novice in C++.

So if your interested either reply to this message or preferably email me at [email protected]

Comments

• fredriquesfredriques Posts: 3Member
    Yep :) . I'm an engineer in South Africa and a big Big BIG Fan!! I did it once about a year and a half ago in Python's PyGame (I still have it ^^'), It turned out alright , but it was too slow, now I am doing it in c++. I have All the the card information (Name level text ATK DEF EFFECT) , each in a seperate file with there card images (except for SD9). Once I an done coding the login I will do the visual graphics in OpenGL which should'nt take that long :).

What did you have in mind?

PS waiting for your reply...

sheers

Fred ,
    [email protected]
    Totaly amazing ... since I posted on this forum I have had dozens of emails from people who either want to help or just want to see an result , thanks.

Hangin a bit longer, I will only be able to give you a sort snippet game of about 100+ card as a demo at first. It takes a while to code all the cards on my daily routines.

I am now adding the menu's,popus and animations to the game. I still need to code the AI for the computer players aswell.

I will try to speed things up.

fred.
  • JamesWhiteJamesWhite Posts: 6Member
    This post has been deleted.
  • JamesWhiteJamesWhite Posts: 6Member
    This post has been deleted.
  • YuGiOhBAM13YuGiOhBAM13 Posts: 1Member
    [link=http://www.dotmmo.com/yu-gi-oh-bam-10412.html][color=Black]Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM[/color][/link]
    [link=http://www.dotmmo.com/yu-gi-oh-bam-10412.html][color=Black]Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM[/color][/link] is a card fighting game available on Facebook, which owns 20,000 monthly users
    as of our press time. It is created based on a Japanese anime
  • visitorsamavisitorsama Posts: 2Member
    I want your yugioh code, I am development a Yugioh game with python and blender, and i want to see your code to get better my game, I want both of them python and c++
  • visitorsamavisitorsama Posts: 2Member
    I want your yugioh code, I am development a Yugioh game with python and blender, and i want to see your code to get better my game, I want both of them python and c++, piiiiiiis