Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Anyone want to make a game???

I have an idea that's gotten some interest from a publisher, but they want to see the idea executed partially as a demo. Is anyone here proficient at making games because I could really use some help.

I believe the idea has the potential to be extremely big if we can do it right. I can't pay you anything right now, but if the game is bought by the publisher, I WILL spread around the wealth.

Right now, the plan is to make a 2D or 3D 'top-down view' demo as a prototype showcase to present to the publisher set on an island off Thailand. If the publisher agrees to purchase the rights to the game, I will either make a stand for the game to be made for either the next-generation consoles or the Sony PSP.

In addition, this publisher has some close ties to the movie industry so should this title be successful, it might have a good chance of being turned into a movie. I realize that videogame movies usually suck, but I promise not to let that happen.